Find out which deal suits you the best
Amrâth Experience gift card
Give an Amrâth gift card?
No gift inspiration? With the Amrâth Experience gift card or Amrâth Balance gift card you have a fun and original gift in hands. With a choice of 3, 4 and 5-star hotels throughout the country, the Amrâth gift cards give enough reason for an inspiring city trip, a culinary adventure or a relaxing weekend getaway.
The gift card of your choice comes in a stylish gift pack; a delightful present to give! You can purchase the gift cards in one of our Amrâth hotels, as well as in the hotels owned by Amrâth but operated under the flag of Tulip Inn and Best Western hotels. More information about the gift card you will find here.
Bed and Breakfast for two*****
An Amrâth Experience gift card – Bed and Breakfast for two***** guarantees a relaxing, cultural or active night away. Fresh air, a city trip, enjoying nature and wellness, it is all possible with the Amrâth Experience gift card – Bed and Breakfast for two*****. With a choice of hotels in the line of Alkmaar to Maastricht this is a gift to everyone’s sense.
The Amrâth Experience gift card – Bed and Breakfast for two*****- is valid for:
- One overnight stay for 2 persons
- Upgrade in room type (based on availability)
- Including breakfast
- Available at the front desk of participating hotels
- Comes in a festive gift pack
- Can also be sent directly to the recipient with a personalized message
- Can also be ordered in larger quantities, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you receive an Amrâth gift card?
Guided Tour Shippinghouse
Are you curious to learn about the history and art of the Amsterdam School? Or have you passed the Scheepvaarthuis for years and are curious to finally discover what the interior looks like? Everybody is welcome to come in and take a look around, but you will see and understand much more in the company of an art historian.
The Guided Tour Shippinghouse package offers you the chance to admire all aspects of our exceptional building. The tour consists of:
- 11 am: welcome in the bar-lounge with a cup of tea or coffee
(only applies to the Sunday package)
- 11:30 am: start of the tour
- 1 pm: you arrive back at the bar-lounge for a delicious high tea or lunch.
Lunch or High Tea + admission included
A guided tour, including high tea or warm lunch, costs € 53 per person (excluding drinks). For people who do not wish to dine elaborately, we offer the same tour with a modest lunch for € 34.50 per person (excluding drinks). This lunch includes a delicious soup and three generously filled sandwiches.
Participants who take a guided tour of the Scheepvaarthuis also receive 50% discount on the ticket for a tour of Museum Het Schip (The Ship), devoted exclusively to the Amsterdam School.
A guided tour of the Scheepvaarthuis takes place every Sunday for a group of maximum 20 people. Please apply by the Monday before your visit, indicating which Sunday you wish to join the guided tour and with how many people. Click here to go to the reservation system. You can also make a reservation by telephone: +31(0)20 686 8595 / +31(0)6 484 26 751 or via email: email@example.com.
Are you coming with a group? Then we can arrange a tour programme at another time that suits you. Just ask us what the options are, or check the page about group visits to the Scheepvaarthuis.
The State Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg presents the art collections of Peter de Great and the tsars who followed him. A branch of the museum opened in De Amstelhof, a former retirement home for women, in Amsterdam. Besides the impressive exhibitions and collections, the building itself tells its own unique story.
As this is a must-see attraction, we have put together an attractive package for you:
- Amrâth welcome aperitif served in our bar lounge
- Overnight stay (including free use of minibar and fibre optic Wi-Fi internet)
- Luxury breakfast buffet
- Two admission tickets to the Hermitage Amsterdam Museum
- Bikes for a day
- Admission to our Spa & Wellness centre (featuring swimming pool, saunas, Turkish steam bath, whirlpool, fitness room and relaxation area)
Naturally you can enjoy these activities in any order you wish. Make a reservation by calling us on 0031 (0)20 5520 552 or email us.
Yes, I do!
Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam offers a fantastic opportunity to make your wedding day a resounding success. Our ‘world of luxury and art’ is the perfect venue for your wedding party. And if you opt to make other arrangements for that special day, you are of course extremely welcome to spend your wedding night here. Come and let us take care of you after the big event. We’d be delighted to welcome you.
Our Amsterdam hotel offers a choice of suites where you can wind down after an unforgettable, exciting and hectic day. For example, we have the Monumental Suites, the Oriental Suite with its private roof terrace, and the Tower Suite with its breathtaking views. All of them are unique but equally romantic, so take your pick.
We are convinced our “Yes, I Do Package” offers everything you could possible wish for after your wedding day:
- Romantic overnight stay in one of our fine suites (including free use of minibar and fibre optic Wi-Fi internet)
- Bottle of champagne with an assortment of chocolate covered strawberries.
- A wonderful bouquet of red roses in your suite
- Extensive breakfast served in your room
- Late check-out (till 3 pm)
- Complimentary entrance to our Spa & Wellness centre (featuring swimming pool, saunas, Turkish steam bath, whirlpool, fitness room and relaxation area)
- City plan featuring all highlights of the city of Amsterdam.
Make a reservation by calling us on 0031 (0)20 5520 552 or email us.