A walking dinner at Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam is a unique experience full of discoveries. We serve each course of the meal in a different space. Along your route, you have all the time to discover the Scheepvaarthuis.
A popular scenario is:
- Entrée beneath our breathtaking stained-glass sky
- An entremets on the roof terrace
- The main course in our Seven Seas restaurant
- The dessert in the wine cellar
Our venues are very suitable for a private dinner. Our crew ensures that all goes well, so you can enjoy the meal and your companions.
- Reception with Prosecco in the Van der Meij Hall
- Amuse from the chef
- Tour of the Scheepvaarthuis
- Four course dinner with wine arrangement
- Coffee or tea closure